MWO: Mechwarrior Online

You can chat about any game you like other than BF 2 and BF 2142

Moderators: Moderators, Chief Of Staff

Forum rules
THIS FORUM IS MODERATED

Keep all Posts / Topics Related to the FORUM description. Anybody that posts un-related content will have their post moved or removed by a moderator and potentially receive a warning to reflect this action.

MWO: Mechwarrior Online

Unread postby Leader Bee » 31 Dec 2012 20:37

So it's a free to play mech simulator in the Battletech universe. Some of you might have played the older Mechwarriors 1 through 4 but here you get a multiplayer experience with different classes of mech.

For those World of tankers out there i'd easily call it a more complex sci-fi variant of the game where you have the ability to customise your weapon loadouts, ammunition counts and armour amount while taking in the need to consider not overheating your walking death mobile (which come in light, medium, heavy and assault classes) Weapons come in all shapes and sizes from measly .50 cal machine guns to giant plasma flamers, pulse lasers and long range missiles. You can even play Predator style with Night and Thermal vision.

It's still in beta at the moment but it's very good and i'd certainly recommend it to anyone with an interest in stats/customisation and numbers but really i'm just throwing it out there to see if anyone want's to join up with me? (a platoon system is available) as even though it's a great game it's always more fun with others. http://www.youtube.com/user/mechwarrioronline
Leader Bee
Private First Class
Private First Class

BF 2 Player Name: I dont have one
BF 2142 Soldier Name: I dont have one
COD 4 Name: I dont have one
Recruiters name: Dave / Armageddonit
Reason for signing up?: Forum Access Only

Return to General Gaming Gossip