How can we help

Anthing that does not fit the category of any Subforums but still relates to BF 2 gets posted here.

Moderators: Moderators, Chief Of Staff

Forum rules
THIS FORUM IS MODERATED

Keep all Posts / Topics Related to the FORUM description. Anybody that posts un-related content will have their post moved or removed by a moderator and potentially receive a warning to reflect this action.

Re: How can we help

Unread postby HellsBunny » 16 Jan 2008 12:48

Helloooo!!

Well - I read this, and although I am planning on making my donation anyways, I also thought that it would be a nice touch to follow the 'new rage' - How about a few fun UK Warfare gaming movies? I am MORE than happy, and if some of you lads want to join up for a stunt movie or two, Fun ways to explain the rules (I have a few ideas if anyone is interested - I also find that some n00bs like me don't have a 'partner' who can explain the termanology thus a movie will be fun, funny and yet get the message across perfectly well!)

I am pretty handy with this - and since I have all the tools etc, it would be my pleasure!

I will be MOSTEST pleased to organise and sort it!

The Bunny
X X X

HellsBunny
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

BF 2 Player Name: HellsBunny
BF 2142 Soldier Name: HellsBunny
COD 4 Name: HellsBunny
Reason for signing up?: Joining Clan

Unread postby smiley » 16 Jan 2008 14:30

HellsBunny wrote:Helloooo!!

Well - I read this, and although I am planning on making my donation anyways, I also thought that it would be a nice touch to follow the 'new rage' - How about a few fun UK Warfare gaming movies? I am MORE than happy, and if some of you lads want to join up for a stunt movie or two, Fun ways to explain the rules (I have a few ideas if anyone is interested - I also find that some n00bs like me don't have a 'partner' who can explain the termanology thus a movie will be fun, funny and yet get the message across perfectly well!)

I am pretty handy with this - and since I have all the tools etc, it would be my pleasure!

I will be MOSTEST pleased to organise and sort it!

The Bunny
X X X

Hi bunny all donations will be gratefully accepted many thanks....... :D
and i'm sure there will be quite a few people who may be interested in making a movie.

Heaveny father bless us and keep us all alive there's eight of us for dinner but only enough for five
smiley
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

BF 2 Player Name: smiley.v1
BF 2142 Soldier Name: smileynoob
COD 4 Name: smiley
Recruiters name: exoduus
Reason for signing up?: Joining Clan

Unread postby butler » 22 Mar 2008 15:50

hi guys i will make a donation next week for ya's lol
ImageImage